Eligibility Criteria For PMETs
To be eligible for P-Max, individuals will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who is interested to pursue a career in an SME, or working in the current SME for not more than three months prior to programme enrolment
- Hold at least a Diploma or have prior work experience in a PME position
- Have at least one year of full-time work experience.
SMF Job Matching – Terms & Conditions
By sending in your resume, you fully understand and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions for registration of job matching services provided by Singapore Manufacturing Federation (referred by here onwards as SMF) as part of the P-Max Place-and-Train Programme:
- You give permission to SMF to access and share your information on this record for purposes or employment within SMF and other CareerLink centres (e.g: Workforce Singapore (WSG), Community Development Councils (CDCs, CDACs), NTUC e2i, CaliberLink).
- You give permission to SMF to share your information to prospective employers.
- You shall inform SMF if you decide to accept employment from a job search on your own or if you decide to cease your Employment Services.
If you are interested to register for job matching services, click here to contact us.